The Balboa Park Tennis Club can be found within the Park's 1,200-acre vibrant landscape, filled with gardens, canyons, and hiking trails, and is a few steps away from the San Diego Zoo, the 17 museums at Balboa Park, and the Morley Field Golf Course.
The Tennis Club is home to:
- An ongoing Doubles Challenge Court that offers the opportunity for players to find a pickup game.
- A full USPTA certified staff of teaching pros who offer individual lessons and clinics for guests visiting the area and locals.
- A complete Pro Shop with tennis accessories, tennis shoes, and other court needs.
- A popular eatery called Route 6 Cafe offers a variety of smoothies, coffees, sandwiches, burritos, salads, and snacks.
- Balboa Tennis Club hosts several prestigious tournaments each year. The Club is wheelchair friendly and home to one of the San Diego Wounded Warrior Programs.
If you are a tennis player (or are thinking about becoming one) consider the historic Balboa Tennis Club.
The Balboa Tennis Club boasts 25 hard courts (all are lighted for evening playl).
Located in the Morley Field area of beautiful Balboa Park.