Balboa Park Club Ballroom
The historic Balboa Park Club building was first constructed for the park’s 1915 exposition to house the state of New Mexico’s exhibits. It was later remodeled and enlarged for the 1935 exposition. It was during this period that sculptor Frederick Schweigardt and painter Belle Baraceneau created their striking fountain and mural which adorn the building’s grand foyer. Rental facilities within the building consists of two areas; the Santa Fe Room, a medium sized banquet/meeting hall to the left of the main entrance, and the Ballroom, featuring approximately 13,000 square feet of unobstructed wood dance floor.
Contact InfoPermit Center
Max Number of people in each configuration/area