Balboa Park December Nights is a family friendly event. In order to make everyone's experience a pleasant one, we ask you to follow this Code of Conduct.
- No vending/ selling or performing without a permit and prior written approval from the event.
- No running, skateboarding, rollerblading, biking or other similar activity.
- No riding Segways or other motorized devices, except by persons with a mobility impairment.
- No fighting, threatening comments or gestures, obscene language or gestures.
- No weapons, including but not limited to firearms, knives, or any other object(s) that may be used in any way to inflict bodily injury on another person.
- No open receptacle containing any alcoholic beverage, except in areas specifically designated for the consumption of alcohol.
- No littering.
- No defacing, damaging, or destroying any property.
- No smoking.
Please be advised that photographs will be taken at this event for use on the Balboa Park and Balboa Park December Nights websites and in the press, Balboa Park December Nights marketing materials, and other Park publications. By entering this event, you consent to the organizers at Balboa Park December Nights photographing and using your image and likeness.