Code of Conduct
Balboa Park December Nights is a family friendly event. In order to make everyone's experience a pleasant one, we ask you to follow this Code of Conduct.
- No vending/ selling or performing without a permit and prior written approval from the event.
- No running, skateboarding, rollerblading, biking or other similar activity.
- No riding Segways or other motorized devices, except by persons with a mobility impairment.
- No fighting, threatening comments or gestures, obscene language or gestures.
- No weapons, including but not limited to firearms, knives, or any other object(s) that may be used in any way to inflict bodily injury on another person.
- No open receptacle containing any alcoholic beverage, except in areas specifically designated for the consumption of alcohol.
- No littering.
- No defacing, damaging, or destroying any property.
- No smoking.