Balboa Park 2015 Group looking for PR firm/candidate
From the official event organizer for the 2015 Celebration, a year-long celebration highlighting the anniversary of the 1915 Panama California International Exposition:
Balboa Park Celebration, Inc. is seeking proposals for the development, implementation and on-going maintenance of a community-based communications strategy, including but not limited to:
- Community Outreach Plan that engages and manages public dialogue with Balboa Park institutions, the communities adjacent to Balboa Park, Balboa Park user and interest groups, business and civic organizations and the public at large. The Plan Outline will be prepared for the Board review by March 16, 2021 and ready for submission to City staff no later than March 30, 2012. The Plan, itself, is to be detailed by April 30, 2012.
- External Communications Plan that will be prepared and ready for submission to City staff no later than May 01, 2013.
- Media Management Plan that develops and maintains an on-going dialogue with all forms of media to explain and promote the Event and to create and update content, along with communications to the public.
- Website management that administers various internet domains as to content and updating of same.
- Speakers Bureau Program that provides coordination and content creation.
- Regular internal communications for the Board, staff and volunteers.
- Monthly and quarterly reports for Board and staff.
- Work with the Board, staff, consultants and special advisors to identify and facilitate promotional opportunities and strategic alliances and partnerships.
- Crisis Management Plan.
Proposals and all communications are to be submitted electronically by 12pm on Monday, January 16, 2012.